MI Abaga has announced the tracklist for the album “A Study on Self Worth/Yung Denzl”, he released information concerning the album on his Instagram page earlier today.
In the three consecutive post he revealed the tracklist, collaboration list and production list. MI is definitely going to cause a Hiphop/Rap uproar soon. The album features heavyweights like producer chopstixs and vocalist, Niyola
The collaboration list featured an array of amazing vocal talents, though not popular, but amazing in the realm of MI, they include Niyola, Tay Iwar, Odunsi The Engine, Cina Soul, Patrickxxlee, Lady Donli, Lorine Chia, Caryn Solomon
The Tracklist features a ride of 10 songs:
1. Do you know who you are? Take some time and meditate on you (feat Tay Iwar)
2. Last Night I Had a Dream About a Hummingbird
3. You Rappers Should Fix Up Your Lives
4. Another Thing! Do Not Be a Groupie
5. Stop! Never Second Guess Yourself (feat Cina Soul)
6. You Are Like Melody, My Heart Skips a Beat (feat Lorraine Chia)
7. +- (feat Odunsi The Engine, Lady Donli)
8. I Believe In You, You should too, Believe in You
9. The Self Evaluation of Yxng Dxnzl (feat Niyola)
10.Love Never Fails But Where There Are Prophecies Love Will Cease To Remain ft Tay Iwar, PatrickxxxLee
The Album is set to drop on the 24th of August 2018, as given by Apple Music.